Develop a checkout line for Cash & Carry stores:
- Twin checkout terminal — ½ Twin (Tandem) with a small storage.
- Universal checkout terminal with a big storage.
- Checkout terminal for a building centre with the possibility for cashier to leave the checkout and sell the bulky goods.
The checkouts 1 and 2 should have the possibility to be installed together.
To provide the installation of the next options:
- Conveying belt
- Cashbox FT100 or C420
- Goods scanner Magellan 8100
- Banknote validator
- Drawer for cashier
- Inputs 220VAC and 3 sockets
- Cable whole in the tabletop
- Acrylic defense plate for cashier
- Gate with alert sign «Checkout is out of service»
- Partition with an inscription «Next Customer»
According to claim 1 checkout line of ½ Tandem was developed, according to claim 2 — Universal line was developed and according to claim 3 — Karavan.
Developed models of checkout terminals have a different set of lengths of the conveyor, which makes possible to equip the shops with different number of customers.
Checkout terminals are available in two basic designs:
- With conveyor belt and automatic photo element for automatic product conveying.
- Without belt and with decorative stainless steel panel (mainly for the cash boxes with short length)
On the Universal and Tandem models the cash boxes, goods scanners and banknote validator are installed directly into the body of checkout terminal. Shelves, drawers for personal items and sockets are located in the cabinet box. Acrylic defense plate with a shelf for the keyboard and coins separates the cashier and customers in the Universal and Tandem models. In the Karavan model the acrylic defense plate is located from customer’s side. The gates are installed in all models on the pedestal box. The partition is on the conveyor (if available). The Karavan model is equipped with folding table and a sliding door that allows the cashier to get out and check any kind of bulky goods on the truck without losing sight of their workplace.